Lazada Malaysia

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Home » Happy Birthday Sis Dya ♥

Happy Birthday Sis Dya ♥

Its an important day of my life. I want to fill each and every minute of it with fun and happiness. Yes its your birthday. On your birthday I want to give you a gift of love and peace. I will pray for you forever as you did alot for me through out your life. May each day of year become so special for you, just like me… There are few words to wish you lovely birthday. So consider it as your birthday gift from me.

Happy Birthday Sis Dya 
#love #live #laugh

11 sweet comments:

Miss N™ said...

happy besday dya... :)

Unknown said...

HB Dya

Unknown said...

slmt ulang thn dya

tag solehah:

http://umikasum.blogspot.com/2013/03/weeehu-giveaway-pggp-daku-amat.html

RIZZNA said...

haaloohalohhhhalohhh...ni masa dya buat assignment lps bermovie tu yep. comel jerrr...

hb dya. jom berjumpa weekend akn dtg ni

Chic Na said...

HB dya comel. ;)

mummyrinazone beauty said...

hb dya..cumil pic dya=)

kayyana said...

happy besday dya.

Unknown said...

amboii besaqnya gmbo.. hahaaha... hbb dya..

Mrs Velentine said...

HBB dya

Wanieys a.k.a IbuQalief said...

HB Dya

Cik Ai said...

hepi belated besday Dya