Lazada Malaysia

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Home » ღ Happy 24th Birthday, My Sweetheart ღ

ღ Happy 24th Birthday, My Sweetheart ღ



Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to my sweetheart,
Happy Birthday to you.



Malam tadi sekitar pukul 12.00 pagi setelah saya nyanyikan lagu hari jadi dalam Bahasa Melayu pada seseorang, tiba-tiba airmata saya mengalir tidak terkata. Eh sepatutnya orang yang dapat ucapan yang menangis, tetapi saya pula yang menangis. Biasalah, jika hati sendu beginilah jadinya. Tiada kegembiraan yang dapat digambarkan melainkan hanya berjaya buat orang lain gembira dengan ucapan ikhlas daripada kita.

So, this is my special entry for your sweet birthday.

" There isn't a sweeter soul than you who has been born into this world. Here's to the best day of your year. "

I am so lucky to have a wonderful person like you in my life. Be inspired to keep track of the small happy moments in your day and feel awesome when you with me. You'll find yourself smiling a lot around here. Capturing those precious moments lets you preserve those irreplaceable memories of your loved.

0 sweet comments: