6. What is the "Mizaab Ar-Rahmah"?
- It is the water spout of the Kaabah protruding from the roof into the hateem.
7. During which prophets lifetime did the king order all male children to be killed at birth? Who was this king?
- During prophet Nabi Musa A.S lifetime. The king is Firaun.
8. Prophet Saleh Alaihissalam was sent to?
- People of Thamud. To the thamud people (We sent) Salih one of their own brethren: he said: "O my people! Worship Allah; ye have no other god but Him. Now hath come unto you a clear (sign) from your Lord! This she-camel of Allah is a sign unto you: so leave her to graze in Allah's earth and let her come to no harm, or ye shall be seized with a grievous punishment.(7;73)
9. When can a deed be an act of worship ??
- Perfect love (for Allah) along with.
- Perfect subjection (to Him).
Allah S.W.T says : "But those who believe, love Allah more than anything else". (Al-Baqarah, 165)
Allah the Almighty says : "Verily those who live in awe for fear of their Lord". (Al-Mu'minun , 57)
Allah the Almighty gathered the two things in the following verse that reads, "Verily, they used to hasten on to do good deeds, and they used to call on Us with hope and fear, and used to humble themselves before Us". (Al-Anbiya', 90)
10. What is that thing for which Allah innovated the Creation?
- Allah the Almighty says : "And We created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, for mere play. We created them not except with truth (i.e. to examine and test those who are obedient and those who are disobedient and then reward the obedient ones and punish the disobedient ones), but most of them know not". (Ad-Dukhan, 38-39)
- He says also : "And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them without purpose! That is the consideration of those who disbelieve!". (Sad. 27)
- He says also : "And Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth, in order that each person may be recompensed what he has earned, and they will not be wronged". (Al-Jathiyah, 22)
- He says also : "And I (Allah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone). I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures). Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, owner of Power, the Most Strong". (Ad-Dhariyat, 56-58)