Lazada Malaysia

Monday, February 18, 2013

Home » » Dropbox, Thanks Awarded Me 23 GB Of Bonus Space! :)

Dropbox, Thanks Awarded Me 23 GB Of Bonus Space! :)




After sign up Dropbox via mobile, I got an email "Claim your 23 GB of free Dropbox space!". Its a great news, so I open my laptop to claim it.


Just open the email, then click "Claim space".


Get Started-Dropbox. I must to complete 5/7 actions. Step-by-step to do.


Now, I done all. 5/7 actions. Alhamdulillah.


Thanks Dropbox. See, now I have 25.25 GB Dropbox Space.
Here is some of my Dropbox's album.

No more memory card to buy... :)

7 sweet comments:

Nyue said...

wahhh...best la..ehehehe

Reena Sidek said...

salam Solehah... sy pun guna dropbox ni... mudah...

lelamaisara said...

akak pon baru belajar guna dropbox...

Chic Na said...

tak pernah guna pun. bolehla try lepas ni. ;)

Miss N™ said...

Baru tahu ni...hihih

Mrs Velentine said...

blur..hehehe..nda faham..hahaha..kenapakah daku agak blur hari ni

topas said...

Free 10GB Dropbox account for your videos anywhere....
LINK CODE: http://db.tt/ZC8b8noU