Lazada Malaysia

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home » Nuffnang 5th Birthday Bash!

Nuffnang 5th Birthday Bash!


Assalamualaikum and hye everyone.

You want know what are the biggest Nuffnang's event that related with many bloggers in this month? This sunday, 26 February 2012 is 5th Birthday Celebration of Nuffnang.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Nuffnang,
Happy Birthday to you.

Now, I want write an entry to Nuffnang that I got from my email about:
" Tell us how you think the famous Nuffnang stick man should celebrate his 5th birthday."


Oh it's just simple entry. I can do it. What in my mind are all about these:
I imagine if this celebration could be like these.

*******************************************************************

BLUE FANCY DRESS PARTY THEME



DRINK = Blue cocktail & FOOD = Blue cake + Seafood



EVENTS

- Exchange gifts to each other, all in blue.
- Presenting the birthday with a collection of photos from Nuffnang first celebration is a very special and memorable gift. Another idea is to post pictures of the Nuffnang's birthday around the party room or else putting together a presentation and showing it at the party. Other than that, u can exchange the gifts from each other.


DECORATIONS

- U can place birth flowers (Iris) around your party room. Its because Iris is birth flowers for february.
-U can hanging around the party room with the blue balloons.



GAMES

Because of this theme is blue, so u can play :
- Water balloon games
- Water polo games
- Swimming in the pool




*******************************************************************
I know my entry just simple but I do this entry sincerely from me to Nuffnang. I hope Nuffnang will like it. Before I end, HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, NUFFNANG. Cheers!

0 sweet comments: