Lazada Malaysia

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Home » I Love Dima Bashar and Amal Qatami

I Love Dima Bashar and Amal Qatami

Assalamualaikum and hye to all bloggers.



Have u ever know who is Dima Bashar and Amal Qatami?
You : Don’t know.

Why u never know them?
You : erkkk @_ @

You want to know who are they?
Anwer : Yes-yes my cute darling..hehehe
Me : (blushing face) Okay-okay. Let’s I introduce them.

********************************************************

Dima Bashar

Amal Qatami

Which one u like?

********************************************************

Why I like them?


> Because they are cute and pretty Arabic nasheed singer.
> They sing nasheed from various type.
> Their nasheed is one of the best child nasheed.
> No one can beat them because they have various fans from their country.
> I love Arabic nasheed so that I like them mostly.
> Their nasheed are simple and easily to remember.
> Mostly of their nasheed are from syukr for Allah and about current life now.

You can search their music if u think u want to know their songs...
I hope I can see their show infront of me one day. Insya-Allah, Amin...
Akhiri kalam ila Assalamualaikum.

********************************************************

0 sweet comments: