Lazada Malaysia

Friday, January 27, 2012

Home » Sexy Ride With Kia Forte Koup – Valentines 2012 Contest

Sexy Ride With Kia Forte Koup – Valentines 2012 Contest


Valentine’s Day Contest 2012: Sexy Ride With Kia Forte Koup

Tell KIA Malaysia why you love Kia on your blog/twitter/Facebook/YouTube and send the link to lovemykia@naza.com.my

Contest submission close on 6th Feb 2012 (5pm)

Prize:
1.you will get the Kia Forte Koup to use from 11th Feb to 15th Feb 2012

2.RM1,500 spending money

3.RM500 worth of petrol & oil

Participate & get a sexy ride this Valentine’s !!!

*************************************************************

*******************************************

Hye Kia. Good evening. I'm really happy to know that Kia do this contest and it is very meaningful for me. Thank you very much.


Why I Love KIA so much?


( 1 ) Kia do this contest. This is my first reason why I love Kia so much. Thanks for this contest. I hope I can win this contest.

( 2 ) I love its body design - Kia is very stylish and up-to-date design.

( 3 ) Kia creates vehicle that offer true interaction with people through human-friendly design.

( 4 ) Kia use green car production system : Design for Environment (DfE) & Design for Recycling Optimizing System (DOROSY). Its mean Kia builds eco-conscious cars.

( 5 ) Kia has after-sales service (Kia "Family-like Care" Service) - Thoughtful service just like I treat my own family; Emotional service that comes from the heart; and Trustworthy service to create life-long customers.

( 6 ) Kia gives us a safety car to their customer and our environment.


I hope I can win this contest. Oh Kia Forte Koup, please come to me.

Thank you.

0 sweet comments: