Lazada Malaysia

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Home » POH KONG > Make Love Memoirs Contest

POH KONG > Make Love Memoirs Contest


Message from my sweet friend : Qisha Iyana Harun (Siti Norshakina Bt Harun)

Assalamualaikum,
Hey friends, I've entered the Make Love Memoirs Contest, Id appreciate if you can vote for my story, It would mean alot to me. Just Click on the pictures in the link to look for our names and story. Siti norshakina harun & amirul fizuan ~ If you think its good enough, please do vote~ ^^, (ps. this isnt a prank link alright)

1 : Click Like. HERE

: Scroll to the bottom (there will be 2 rows of pictures)

3 : Look for my picture or if you select on that picture, Look for my Name : SITI NORSHAKINA HARUN : Vote "Like", Really appreciate everyones votes~ Thank you~

Poh Kong - Win A Diamond Ring!

*******************************************************************

Okay. Just that I want tell u.
Please help to vote my friend ya. Thanks blogger.. ^_^

1 sweet comments: