Lazada Malaysia

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Home » Happy New Year 2012-opss today also my new blog arrived..yeaayy!!!

Happy New Year 2012-opss today also my new blog arrived..yeaayy!!!

Welcome to Solehah Shamsuddin.blogspot.com

Happy New Year 2012, my friends. Actually today I wanna celebrate my new blog for this year 2012 and you are welcome here. Thanks for support my blog. I hope you enjoy seeing my new blog. If u have any questions that u want ask, just ask here ok. I love u all !!!

Oh before I forget today also is my friend's birthday. Happy Birthday Cynthia. You are my sweetest friend forever. (I'm sorry can't buy birthday gift to u..sorry.) Happy Birthday!!! ^_^

I love pink, black and white.. This is me.. ^_^

1 sweet comments:

9n0L4 said...

ni ke fisrt entry? hehe. blog baru tahun baru. ;)